So people please be on the lookout for these fake e-tickets receipts from Airlines around the globe not just AIRLINES FROM AMERICA American Airlines, United, a Delta, but also other international from all faces of the globe from Virgin Australia, Qantas to Swiss International Airlines, British Airways, and Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines, and many others, if you didn’t order any airline ticket, and you found a receipts for one, then delete it especially, when it’s only u that use your e-mail and especially if you’re using outlook and you found the e-mail in the junk folder, then it’s junk trust outlook, it’s amazing when it comes to detecting spams, virus, and fraud. Please read my testimony.
TIPS TO LOOK FOR
- JUNK/SPAM FOLDER
- NO NAME
- 3pc Luggage – how much luggage u pack 0 how much are u planning to pack 0
- FORM OF PAYMENT / CC | TOTAL PRICE / 228.10 USD – check your credit or debit follow charges
- ARRIVING / Corpus Christi – do you even know where that is?
- Zip file – most airlines doesn’t offer download zip files with e-ticket receipts
- SUBJECT line reads –
Tonight I was checking my email when I came up on the junk section and saw and e-mail from Delta Airlines, I knew it was a spam, why, because I use outlook one of the greatest e-mail client ever created, their junk folder rarely ever gets this type of stuff wrong, so I open the E-Mail just to be curious, I saw an email that reads:
Your order # ID00810970 has been completed
E-TICKET NUMBER / ET-95620461
SEAT / 22F/ZONE 3
DATE / TIME 21 OCTOBER, 2014, 10:45 PM
ARRIVING / Corpus Christi
FORM OF PAYMENT / CC
TOTAL PRICE / 228.10 USD
REF / EF.1763 ST / OK
BAG / 3PC
Please find your ticket attached.
You can print your ticket.
Thank you for your attention.
Delta Air Lines.
I was so curious that this was my thought after reading
- I was wondering did I purchase a ticket?
- Did my mom, or my girl, because we was planing a trip and we plan for October!
So I was really there thinking for a minute. But I felt like a fool because the ticket came with a zip attachment. I downloaded it on my android phone. I extract it and find as whole lot of this.
But I went on my PC lucky I had ” show extension” box click in Windows Explorer, under view MENU, It wasn’t a ET-72994641.doc but rather a ET-72994641.doc.exc, so now I went back to the email and realized that this was obviously a virus, so if I didn’t have that box check I would have a virus by now trying to reset my PC. but because I was so curious and the family was planning a vacation I didn’t think twice, but I should have realized it was a virus with the given facts right on the screen.
- NAME – missing
- EMAIL – Although it says from delta airlines look at the current header
- FLIGHT NUMBER – missing
- AIRCRAFT TYPE – missing although most airlines doesn’t show this
- ARRIVING DESTINATION – but no DEPARTURE location
it just didn’t look like an e-ticket receipt period.
If you think this is helpful PLEASE SHARE